|Type of boot||Allround|
|Gender||Men, Unisex, Women|
|Fit||Normal product size|
|Area of application||Motorcycle|
|Safety features||Ankle protection, Heel protection, Toe protection|
|Type of closure||Bootlaces, Velcro|
|Reinforcement for changing gears||No|
|Delivery contents||1 Pair|
Motorcycle Boots SP-1 V2 Alpinestars
An aggressive-cut road riding boot, the SP-1 V2 shoe is crafted from an exceptionally lightweight microfiber and incorporates world-class protection. With a full-length textile lining and padding, this boot is extremely comfortable, while a new side vent improves internal ventilation. The SP-1 V2 features a unique rubber compound sole that provides excellent grip in any weather for the ultimate in precision control.
- Lightweight, durable, abrasion-resistant microfiber upper with front (tongue) and rear accordion inserts for support and comfort.
- Tongue and back accordion are made from a lightweight padded material for superior comfort.
- Increased levels of airflow and internal ventilation are provided by the side air inlets with metallic mesh fabric.
- New quick-lacing system derived from the Alpinestars MotoGP technology for a fast, error-free and secure closure.
- High closure system with new adjustable velcro and embossed Alpinestars logo
- Foam-padded double-seal ankle disc shield is mounted under the upper and, together with the outer TPR protectors, provides strategic all-around protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Outer TPR toe reinforcement protects against abrasion and gives increased stability.
- Exterior high modulus TPU heel counter for improved impact protection and durability.
- Inner toe cap protection layered under the microfiber top for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Breathable textile lining with microfiber suede anti-slip reinforcement in the heel area to keep the foot in the correct position when riding.
- Removable EVA foam anatomical footbed for arch support and comfort.
- Alpinestars unique rubber compound sole promotes improved feel and grip, water drainage and durability.
- Welded reflex insert in the back improves night visibility.
- The shoe SP-1 is tested according to the 89/686 / ECC EU Directive Level 2.