|Manufacturer||Hepco & Becker|
|Type||Case set made of plastic material|
|Loading type||Cover is opened at the side|
|Volume of single case||16 litres|
|Max. total volume||32 litres|
|Case volume||0 full face helmet|
|Dimensions||29 x 42 x 22 cm|
|Recommended Max Speed||130km/h|
|Max. Overall Load||3-5kg per bag|
|Case / panniers can be mounted to the following rack system||Hepco & Becker C-Bow rack|
|Features||Inner bags included, Shoulder strap included, Waterproof|
|Number of keys||2 keys|
|Type of closing||integrated cylinder|
|Delivery contents||1 Set|
|Area of application||Enduro, Onroad / street, Sport touring, Sports bike, Touring, Universal|
Side Pocket Set STREET for C-Bow Carrier
The new STREET soft bags 2020 for our HEPCO&BECKER C-Bow side carrier not only look good, they are also solidly made and the luggage is stored easily accessible. In 2020 we have given the bag a little facelift. But don't worry: different design, usual quality! Not too expansive, the storage volume is sufficient for the weekend trip all times. A short shower withstand the bags, in longer rain stages, the waterproof inner pockets protect the contents.
Compared to the conventional fastening with straps under the seat, our system with the C-Bow holder offers a decisive advantage: the theft-proof and secure fastening with a lock on the C-Bow holder, No slipping, no hanging down - always nice and in shape.
- Shoulder strap incl.
- rubberized zipper
- waterproof inner pockets with roll closure incl.
- incl. key and cylinder
- Sturdy back panel for attaching the bags to the C-Bow holder
- Theft-proof secured with lock on the C-Bow holder
- Fits most Hepco&Becker C-Bow side carriers (Please refer to model-specific notes at the respective carrier for any restrictions stored).
- Recommended load: 3-5kg per bag (Please refer to the model specific instructions with each carrier, as well as motorcycle manufacturer specific information.
- Recommended max. speed: 130km/h (Please note the service information for the bag or carrier and the motorcycle-specific manufacturer's specifications).
- Luggage systems generally do not require ABE or registration