If you have changed your mind on your purchase, you have 30 days to return it to us. Please follow the steps below:
- Log into our Returns portal by entering your order number and your email address or last name respectively.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return.
- Then select the Reason for the return.
- In the field to the right (Condition) you can specify whether the item(s) to be returned are still in their original packaging or not.
- Afterwards, select a Resolution (e.g. refund)
- Please use the text box to let us know your bank details if you paid cash on delivery. Otherwise, we can't refund your order.
- Click on Select file if you wish to send us a file or pictures for further clarification.
- Simply click on Send request when you are finished.
Afterwards, you will get an automatic email with a summary of your request and further instructions on how to proceed.
What happens next?
In case of returns within Germany, you will receive a prepaid return label via DHL. In case of returns from other countries, the cost of returning the item(s) to us must be covered by you, the customer.
Please make sure you respect the following criteria:
- Products must be in the unused condition that you received them and in the original box and packaging.
- Don't remove any tags or labels.
- Print your returns slip and put it inside the box.
- Make sure that the package is properly packed so as to prevent damages during transport.
- Take the parcel to your local post office.
- Use a tracked service to return the item(s) to us.
- Confirm the dispatch of the return in our Returns portal.
After our logistics center has received your return, it will process it in accordance with your specifications on the returns slip. Please note that it may take some days until we receive your return. In case of a refund, the funds will be returned to the original payment method (e.g. PayPal, credit card, bank account). You will receive an automatic email confirming the refund after your return has been received and processed.
Complaints and warranty
If you think an item is faulty then it will need to be returned to us for a full inspection to ensure that it is covered by the warranty. If you wish to return a faulty item and live within Germany, log into our Returns portal and ask for a prepaid return label (see above). If you wish to return a faulty item and live outside Germany, contact our customer service via our Returns portal. We will get in touch and, if necessary, send you a prepaid return label.
Upon receipt of your return, it will be checked by our experts. Sometimes, we need to obtain a second opinion by sending the returned item to the manufacturer for inspection. This may take some time. Please understand that we have to wait for the final decision of the manufacturer. In some rare cases, the decision-making process may take up to 2 months. We are perfectly aware that this is a very long time indeed. Understandably, you won't be amused. Rest assured that we will do our best to speed up things but in some cases, our hands are bound. Please bear with us.